Supervision Essentials course is ideally suited to the new manager - who is responsible for a team of employees for the first time. It covers the essential requirements when making the transition to a leadership position.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This Supervision Essentials course is ideally suited to the new team leader, supervisor or manager - who is managing a team of employees for the first time. The course covers the essential requirements when making the transition to a leadership position.
Maximum number of attendees:
24 at EMA Consulting training facility
24 at client premises (subject to relevant COVID-19 restrictions)
At EMA Consulting Training Facility. Catering available for an additional $600
On site at client premises
NB: prices quoted are ex GST and subject to change without notice.
Some Accountable Leader product subscriptions include discounted training. Contact us for details.
• Role and responsibilities of a supervisor
• Qualities and skills of a supervisor
• Common pitfalls and strategies
• The key to effective interactions
• Giving effective feedback
• Managing poor performance
• Enforcing workplace policies
• Reasonable management action
• Dealing with difficult workers
• Coaching and mentoring
• Setting SMART performance goals
• Delegating and tasking effectively
• Conducting meetings
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
This course caters for Managers and Supervisors who are required within their day-to-day duties to manage employees.
No prior experience or knowledge of employee management